You need a subscription to access this page.
This page can only be accessed by subscribers to the Backstage Pass and higher tiers. Subscribe now to get access.
How do you make a living when the world expects you to work for free?
That is the question musicians have been struggling to answer for the last 20 years. And the question I have been unable to answer for the last decade plus. Music is something I have always been passionate about and will continue to do. I’m thankful to have the opportunity to make music.
That said, my goal is to earn your financial support.
How am I willing to do that?
By offering you…
- My best content before it’s released anywhere else.
- The highest quality audio files possible (96 khz 24 bit lossless FLAC)
- Over 30 unreleased rough demos of songs in various stages of the creative process. Also giving you the chance to participate by commenting, critiquing and voting for the songs that I will fully produce, mix, master and release to the world. As I write more songs, they will be added.
- My back catalog of previous projects including music, photos, videos, and exclusive commentary. Most of these you won’t find anywhere else.
- Exclusive discounts on t-shirts and other merch.
Disclaimer: This is my first time setting up something like this. My back catalog is still under construction although some content is available now. Everything is subject to change as I learn, and as I get feedback from my supporters. I want to do my best to give you a great experience. If you have any suggestions, comments or concerns, please email me at Geeztown@gmail.com.